GROWTH STRATEGY LEAD
Working with content studios, research, marketing, creative, editorial, and tech teams, I help publishers, brands, and startups, develop, optimize, UX and amplify digital content and ecosystems.I focus on Digital Media, Audience Development, Social Engagement, Content as Product. Recent assignments included:
- Developed growth and audience development strategies for Mars and GE communication campaigns.
- Created audience development strategies for the digital US editions of Hola and Hello magazines, including workshops with the publisher’s and the editorial teams.
- Designed audience and content strategy for Trojan Brands, Infor, and ADP campaigns.
- Product-managed the launch of Kitt Allan, a fashion e-commerce startup.
- Devised Content + Editorial Strategy, Visual Storytelling, and UX for Tiger Woods’ TGR.
- Advised film production companies Pinball London and Good Film on content and audience development.
- Developed global distribution strategies for digital content for publishers such as Scholastic.
- Devised research-driven audience, creative, content, engagement, and influencers strategies for Shire and Home Goods.
STRATEGY DIRECTOR, SOCIAL MEDIA AND EXPERIENTIAL, Hudson Rouge, WPP
- Leads Social Media, Experiential, and Influencer Strategy for Ford Motor’s Lincoln
- Developed Best Practices and Branded Content Strategy for media partnerships
- Leads strategy for social media channels
- Leads C-suite partnership with Facebook and Instagram
- Reports to the Global Chief Strategy Officer
- Partners with Paid Media, International, Creative, Analytics, Brand, Editorial, and Community teams
VP, CONTENT STRATEGY, Edelman
- Led Content Strategy and Audience Development for marquee clients in the Creative Network
- Created Best Practices for Digital Content, Audience Development, and Visual Storytelling for the content marketing Collaborative Journalism team
- Devised research-driven audience insights and engagement planning
- Developed audience growth, influencers, and multi-channel content strategy